Governor's Small Business Forums, sponsored by the Texas Governor’s Office, the Texas Workforce Commission, and local partners, are designed to give entrepreneurs and small businesses valuable tools, skills, and knowledge needed to thrive in today’s fast-paced economy. Featuring a wide range of instructive seminars and expert speakers offering vital information on both public and private resources, the forums provide a great opportunity to network and connect with industry specialists, government officials, service providers, and other regional businesses.
View upcoming Governor's Small Business Forums dates and locations.
- Workforce and Skills Development programs
- Doing business with the relevant industries in your area
- Export opportunities and logistics
- Networking and business-to-business connections
- Opportunities for Women-owned, minority-owned, disability-owned, and veteran-owned businesses
- Providing contacts with federal, state, and local government agencies
- Access to capital
- Start-up essentials
- Hiring and managing employees
- Social media/marketing training
- State of Texas Small Business Award